Sherlock Holmes 10 Minute Plays Collection - Nine New Sherlock Holmes Adventures in All!
From books one, two and three in the intriguing 10 Minute Plays series. Based in part from the career writings of Holmes’ long time friend Dr. Watson. Includes all of the titles listed below (152 pages). Paperback – $17.95 or Kindle – $7.99 versions available, click cover to order
The Details: Each play is just 10 minutes or slightly longer in length, four to six characters, simple unit set requirements and suitable for all audiences. Make a night of it; with friends or family as you travel back in time to the 1890s to London and the untidy flat at 221-B Baker Street. Also available for Stage Productions.
1. Sherlock Holmes and The Prisoner’s Mystery – Its up to Holmes and Dr. Watson to solve an unusual case of a man accused of a crime he did not commit and attempts to clear his name.
2. Sherlock Holmes and A Case of Revenge – Holmes himself is puzzled why a woman seeks revenge for a famous mans death… We can’t tell you any more than that in this emotional 10-Minute thriller.
3. Sherlock Holmes and the Darkness Upon Us – A man searching for the organizer of a much larger crime turns up dead at the Voodoo Sea Hag Pub as Holmes and Dr. Watson are called in to uncover the mystery.
4. Sherlock Holmes and Interview at Cambridge Estate – The determination intensifies as Holmes wagers with Watson he can solve the case before lunch, but then gets derailed by a common trait between suspects.
5. Sherlock Holmes and the Blackstone Rhyme – A daring individual makes off with a fortune, it’s now up to Holmes and Watson to solve a case that has remained unsolved for twenty-five years.
6. Sherlock Holmes and The Dilemma – Holmes and Watson attempt to solve a case of an absurd scheme that might explain why one of the richest men in the city does not have a penny to his name.
7. Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Charming Three – Confusion mounts when all is not what it may seem as Holmes and Watson are called into Scotland Yard to help solve an unusual missing persons case.
8. Sherlock Holmes and The Failed Attempt – A serial killer is on the loose, after years of investigative bedlam the city residents remain on edge. It’s now up to Holmes and Watson to confront a person of interest.
9. Sherlock Holmes and The Light in the Woods – Holmes and Watson along with Inspector Lestrade attempt to resolve the disappearance of a young girl and the absurd systematic plan of revenge that might explain why. Go to 10 Minute Plays Page